Seguidores

Buscar este blog

Vistas de página en total

domingo, 15 de diciembre de 2013

Aclaración -sobre supuesto comentario de Bill Cosby

Bill Cosby NO escribió eso.  --   Ten cuidado con lo que te mandan.
Abrazos,
Zilia 

Bill Cosby - 'I'm 76 and I'm Tired'

Outline
Circulating diatribe that condemns the conduct of Muslims and blames many of the world's ills on poor and lazy people is attributed to US comedian Bill Cosby.

Brief Analysis
The piece was not written by Bill Cosby. In fact it was penned by retired Massachusetts state senator Robert A. Hall back in 2009.

Detailed analysis and references below example.


Article written by Brett M. Christensen
About Brett Christensen and Hoax-Slayer
Example
Subject: I'm 76 and I'm Tired

"I'm 76 and I'm Tired"– by Bill Cosby 


I'm 76. Except for brief period in the 50's when I was doing my National Service, I've worked hardsince I was 17. Except for some serious health challenges, I put in 50-hour weeks, and didn't call in sick in nearly 40 years. I made a reasonable salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, it looks as though retirement was a bad idea, and I'm tired. Very tired.

I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it.

I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honour"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christians and Jews because they aren't "believers"; of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; of Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Shari'a law tells them to.

I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries use our oil money to fund mosques and madrassa Islamic schools to preach hate in Australia, New Zealand, UK, America and Canada, while no one from these countries are allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country to teach love and tolerance..

I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate.

I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses or stick a needle in their arm while they tried to fight it off?

I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting caught. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.

I'm really tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions, I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination or some big-whatever for their problems.

I'm also tired and fed up with seeing young men and women in their teens and early 20's bedeck themselves in tattoos and face studs, thereby making themselves un-employable and then claiming money from the Government.

Yes, I'm damn tired. But I'm also glad to be 76... Because, mostly, I'm not going to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just sorry for my granddaughter and her children. Thank God I'm on the way out and not on the way in.

There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

Detailed Analysis
The most current version of this widely circulated piece of social commentary is attributed to much-loved American comedian Bill Cosby. The piece lays the blame for many of the world's social problems squarely on the shoulders of the lazy and shiftless along with people of Muslim faith.

Of course, whether or not you agree with the opinions expressed in the piece depends on your own world view. However, the piece was certainly not written by Bill Cosby. Cosby has denied writing the email and notes that he does not agree with the "ugly views" expressed therein. He also notes that he is not 76 as claimed in the message.

In fact, the article was written by retired Massachusetts state senator Robert A. Hall and published on his blog back in February 2009. Since then, the piece has circulated via the blogosphere, email and various social networking websites. An earlier variant of the piece was incorrectly attributed to CSI actor Robert Hall.

It is not the first time that Bill Cosby has been misidentified as the author of a viral political message. In 2010, a widely circulated message falsely claimed that Cosby was intending to run for President in the 2012 elections.

References
Bill Cosby - If you got the BOGUS email, it's time to hit DELETE!
The Old Jarhead - I'm Tired - some updates

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario